Saturday 23 July 2016

Last copies of Edwin Smith book available

I have unexpectedly managed to acquire half a dozen copies of the Edwin Smith biography that I wrote last year, the very last copies of the book that will be available.

If you are interested in one, either mail me at the usual address that you will find on the left hand side of the blog as you scroll down, or go on to ebay, search under 'Edwin Smith cricket book' and order it from there.

The book is £14 plus £2.80 post and packing. Once these are gone, that's it!

In other news, I will be at the Leicestershire RLODC game a week on Monday, selling and signing copies of my latest post-war history of the club 'In Their Own Words: Derbyshire Cricketers in Conversation'.

There's a lovely review of the launch event at Chesterfield on the publisher's website and I am extremely grateful for a succession of favourable reviews for the new book, just as I was with last year's book on Edwin. With such a stellar cast of former and current heroes, it is hopefully both a funny and informative book that you will enjoy reading and will want to go back to.

I hope that you will take advantage of my flying visit a week on Monday to come and say hello, as well as to buy a copy of a book that should keep you warm and interested in the club over the winter months.

More in due course, but thanks for your continued interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!