Saturday 15 October 2016

Off to Lancashire for book talks

Later this week I will be heading for the delights of Lancashire for a couple of nights of cricket talks and chat.

On Wednesday I will be in Southport, where I will be talking to the West Lancashire Cricket Society that evening, while on Thursday I will be in Liverpool speaking to the Merseyside Cricket Society at Sefton Park Cricket Club.

I am always happy to do such talks and if you have any ideas for an evening and require an experienced speaker, drop me an email to the usual address, which you will find in the left hand bar as you scroll down the page.

I will be talking about the blog and my two books. I am delighted to have received so many positive reviews and comments about both and if you have not already picked up a copy of In Their Own Words: Derbyshire Cricketers in Conversation then it will make a nice Christmas gift for the cricket fan in your life.

You can order it from me, priced £15 plus postage, which matches the price it is selling on Amazon. I will happily sign or inscribe it if you wish.

You can also order it from Amazon or from any book shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to add your name. Avoid personal comment at all times. Thanks!